If you love Nutella and Oreos, then try this cookie oreo brownie recipe to make Nutella Oreo Brownie Bites. They’re easy to make and ready in about 25 minutes.
Cookie Oreo Brownie Recipe | Nutella Oreo Brownie Bites
Do I have to say more than just the word Nutella? I got turned out by Nutella several years ago…. and I haven’t looked back since! Just sitting here writing about the words chocolate and Nutella in the same sentence is sending me into a tizzy for these delicious Nutella Oreo Brownie Bites!
This recipe is very easy to follow and make! If you try it, come back and let me know your thoughts!
Nutella Oreo Brownie Bites Ingredients:
- 1 ⁄ 2 cup butter, melted
- 1 Cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 ⁄2 cup flour
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder
- pinch of salt
- 1 ⁄ 4 tsp. baking powder
- 24 Oreo cookies (or any brand of black and white sandwich cookies)
- 1 ⁄ 2 cup Nutella (or you can make homemade Nutella)
You will also need:
- 12 count Muffin tin w/ liners or silicone baking cups (highly recommended!)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine the flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, and salt. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl, combine the eggs, sugar, melted butter and vanilla.
- Next, slowly fold in the dry ingredients and stir until smooth.
- Take two cookies and spread 1 tbs of Nutella on top of each then stack them.
- Place the 2 cookies into a liner or silicone baking cup.
- Repeat with the rest of the cookies.
- Once all of your cookies are in place, spoon a few tablespoons of brownie batter directly on top. It will run over the edges filling the liner. I was concerned at first that it would cover the cookies completely, but it didn’t!
- I used a 1/8 measuring cup for this and it seemed to be the perfect amount for each cookie stack.
- Bake 20-25 minutes.
- Insert a toothpick in the side at around 20 minutes and if it comes out clean they are done.
*Makes 12 servings. 1 Nutella Brownie Bite = 1 serving.
In the mood for baking? Try these monster cookies!