This sweet and festive holiday cocktail is a delicious and sweet Rosé Sangria. Celebrating the holidays just got a little easier with a holiday Sangria, you’ll want to drink again and again. Get the details for our Rosé Sangria recipe down below.
Holiday Cocktail | Rosé Sangria
We’re kicking off the holiday celebration with a delicious and sweet drink, a Rosé Sangria. We have put together an easy holiday cocktail to try this year with a Rosé wine that is as refreshing as it is festive and beautiful. I love it because it isn’t too sweet, and will wow any crowd.
Christmas Cocktail Idea: Holiday Rosé Sparkling Sangria
- 1 750 ml sparkling apple cider
- 1 750 ml Rosé wine
- 1 cup raspberry and tart cherry cordial
- 1 Granny Smith apple, thinly sliced
- 1 Honeycrisp apple, thinly sliced
- 1 1/2 cup fresh whole cranberries
- ice cubes
- Into a pitcher combine sparkling apple cider, Rosé wine, raspberry, and tart cherry cordial, thinly sliced apples, and fresh whole cranberries.
- Stir with a long-handled bar spoon for two minutes.
- Pour over ice into serving glasses.
- Garnish each glass with fresh apple slices and whole cranberries.
Need more holiday cocktail inspiration?
Check out these ideas down below: