Here’s an easy Valentine’s cocktail recipe to try for your sweetheart, or you! The Be Mine Valentine’s Moscow Mule is the perfect companion for February 14th!
Nothing says, “Be Mine,” like a pretty Valentine’s Day cocktail. Okay, admittedly there are many ways and multiple means to woo your beloved, i.e. jewelry, chocolate and bubble baths. But imagine this: she is adorned in her newly acquired bling, munching on decadent chocolates and soaking luxuriously in a bounty of warm bubbles.
But alas isn’t she parched? Isn’t her throat rather arid? But it doesn’t have to be this way. A severe case of dehydration can assuredly be avoided by putting a sweet, colder than brass bras in Antarctica and sentimentally spot on with the Be Mine Valentine’s Moscow Mule. My dear Don Juan read on because right below is where you’ll find your Cupid’s arrow in cocktail form. Cheers!
Here is what you will need:
- 2 ounces vodka
- 3 ounces ginger beer
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lime juice
- 3 ripe strawberries, halved
- 1/2 tablespoon sugar
- Valentine’s Day candy
- sprig of rosemary
- crushed ice
- copper mug
- In a cocktail shaker combine vodka, ginger beer, lime juice and crushed ice. Shake for 30 seconds.
- Pour into a chilled copper mug.
- Add sliced strawberries, Valentine’s Day candy and sprinkle with sugar (powdered, superfine or granulated)
- Garnish with a wheel of lime and a sprig of fresh rosemary.