“This post is part of a social shopper marketing insight campaign with Pollinate Media Group® and The J.M. Smucker Company, but all my opinions are my own. #pmedia #miloskitchen https://my-disclosur.es/OBsstV”
Taking an adventure with your dog is an excellent way to create special bonding time, as well as new memories for you and your best friend. We put together a bucket list of adventures to have with your dog, plus sharing our dog’s favorite treats!
29 Bucket List Adventures for Dogs + Their Owners
We recently brought home an adorable chocolate labradoodle, affectionately named Chance. This past six weeks we’ve spent time bonding with him, establishing routines, and giving him a lot of love!
And of course, all the treats in the world! Chance LOVES treats. And he knows when you’re about to hand him one. When I walk over to the cabinet, he immediately comes over, sits down, and patiently waits for a treat!
As he grows, we’re learning more and more about what he likes, including food and treats. When we started to think about what treats to give our puppy, Milo’s Kitchen home-style dog treats were on the top of our list.
These mouthwatering treats made by Milo’s Kitchen, have 100% real chicken, beef, duck, or sweet potato as the #1 ingredient. They are also free of artificial flavors or colors, and they are made right here in the USA.
We care about what we eat, so why shouldn’t we feel the same about our pets? Our pets are part of our family, and we want to keep them healthy, active, and give them the best life possible. With Milo’s Kitchen home-style dog treats, you will get quality ingredients that are perfect for all of the adventures you and your dog will have.
Chance, and our Boston Terrier, Goku, love chasing each other around the yard, going for walks and soaking up attention from all of us.
We put together a list of fun adventures you can have with your dog to create special bonding time.
- Create a piece of art with your dog’s silhouette.
- Watch the Puppy Bowl together.
- Create (or buy) matching Halloween Costumes.
- Take Christmas photos together.
- Find a 5K race you can enter with your dog.
- Take a road trip.
- Go out to dinner at a dog-friendly restaurant.
- Treat yourself and your dog to a day at a pet-friendly spa.
- Take your dog for a hike (look for State and National Parks in your area).
- Go for walks daily with your dog to establish a routine and bonding time.
- Watch puppy/dog movies together. (Hotel for Dogs, Marmaduke, and Air Bud are some of our favorites.)
- Have a dog playdate.
- Give your dog a birthday party each year.
- Give them daily belly rubs. Our labradoodle LOVES this!
- Have a slumber party with your dog. Our 12-year-old has done this a few times over the summer, and he and the dogs had a blast.
- Teach him or her a new trick.
- Take a training/obedience class together.
- Love to surf or paddleboard? Take your dog!
- Create an Instagram account for your dog. You can follow Chance’s Instagram account here.
- Take your dog to a dog park. They will LOVE this!
- Take your dog on a picnic.
- Take your dog on an epic camping trip.
- Take your dog on a dog-friendly vacation.
- Create a gift basket for your neighbor (or friend/family) and their dog.
- Take a Cross-Country Trip.
- Take a selfie of you and your dog for a whole month.
- Find a pet-friendly place to volunteer.
- Take your dog to a “yappy hour.”
- Visit the top dog parks in the United States.
You can download and print out your copy of this Dog Bucket List Printable.
I stopped by my local Meijer store to pick up Milo’s Kitchen home-style dog treats for the dogs. I purchased the Chicken Jerky Recipe, Chicken Meatballs, and Chicken & Apple Sausage Slices. Take advantage of this mPerks offer of 30% off Milo’s Kitchen home-style dog treats now through 10/7 (while supplies last) before you head into Meijer today!
What are ways you bond with your dog? And what type of dog do you have? Drop me a line below, we would love to hear from you (and your doggy)!