If your tween doesn’t want to dress up or needs some ideas, check out 28 Halloween Costumes for Tweens and Teens in this roundup of ideas!
28 Halloween Costumes for Tweens
Sometimes tweens are just “too cool” to dress up for Halloween, but it’s still fun to put a few accessories on and get candy, right?
My boys said they are done dressing up for Halloween but still enjoy going out to get candy.
So here’s a list full of entire costumes, along with simple accessories and/or makeup to make your tween’s Halloween complete.
And if you’re looking for some more ideas, be sure to check out my list of homemade Halloween costume ideas.
List of Halloween Costumes for Tweens
Tweens are sometimes stuck between doing what younger kids do and wanting to join the older teenager crowd.
But who says they cannot dress up in a fun way for Halloween?
This fun collection will find fun Halloween Costumes and/or accessories perfect for your tween!
Check out this up-to-do list to find more ideas.
With the current climate of our country, Halloween trick-or-treating may be canceled in your area.
Here are some ways you can still have your tween celebrate Halloween:
Things to do with your teens for Halloween
- Create an outdoor (or indoor) movie night idea for them. Get the candy and popcorn and watch a few of their favorite movies. Get tips on how to make a Halloween outdoor movie night, including movie ideas.
- Use these free pumpkin templates and have a pumpkin carving party.
- Get them in the kitchen and create fun Halloween treats like our Pretzel Bones, Mummy Shortbread Cookies with Vanilla and Cinnamon, or these Halloween Witch Fingers.
- They also create some fun Halloween crafts if you have a Cricut machine.
- Get big bags of candy and leave them all over the house. Have the kids get a bucket and find all the candy.
- Take the candy and some apple cider, and ride around the neighborhood to look at Halloween decorations.
- Maybe they’re not going out this year with their friends, but they can have a Zoom Halloween party instead.
You can still celebrate Halloween with your tweens and teens in so many ways.
If you’re stumped, just ask them what they want to do on Halloween.
List updated 10/2020.