Get creative with homemade brownies and popcorn. See how we created this easy brownie dessert idea, the Popcorn S’mores Brownie Dessert! It’s filled with chocolatey goodness, popcorn, caramel, and of course, ice-cream!
Popcorn S’mores Brownie Dessert
Is it even possible to NOT have fun with popcorn? Doubtful! Tat and I, recently created the ultimate popcorn bar with some of our favorite G. H. Cretors® flavors like; The Mix, Just The Caramel Corn, and Buffalo Cheddar Popcorn. I even created a homemade extra chocolatey The Mix Popcorn Brownies! Yes indeed! And it is so incredibly righteous! You gotta try it!
Why haven’t I done this before! Do you see this! This Popcorn Brownie made my mouth so freakin’ happy!
How to make Popcorn S’mores Brownie Dessert
- 3/4 cocoa powder
- 3/4 cup shortening
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 4 Duck Eggs (or regular chicken eggs)
- 2 cups raw sugar
- 1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 cups sifted flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 cup of G. H. Cretors® The Mix Popcorn
- First, grab a saucepan and add a 3/4 cup of shortening, stir in a 3/4 cup cocoa powder and a single tablespoon of maple syrup.
- Next, add 2 cups of raw sugar and a tablespoon of pure vanilla extract.
- Add 4 duck eggs one at a time, mix gently until fully incorporated. Add duck eggs, one at a time.
- In a small bowl, add sifted flour, baking powder, and sea salt together. Add the flour mixture a little at a time to the wet ingredients.
- Fold in 2/12 cups of sifted flour and continue to mix until the flour is fully absorbed into the cocoa mix.
- Stir one (1) cup of The Mix Popcorn into the brownie batter
- Bake in a preheated oven at 350° for 25 to 30 minutes.
- Once cool, cut brownies into squares.
- Add three large marshmallows and a cavalcade of crumbled Graham crackers on top of the brownie.
- Using a baker’s torch, toast the marshmallows.
- Serve with two heaping scoops of vanilla ice cream and a drizzle caramel and chocolate sauce.
Adding the G. H. Cretors® The Mix Popcorn with its delicious combination of caramel and cheddar cheese flavored popcorn add a deliciously unexpected twist to these brownies!
Nope! We haven’t lost our minds, far from it. But wait! We’re just getting started!
Now that’s more like it! The finished product exceeds your wildest brownie dreams! This is chocolatey, s’mores, popcorn brownie heaven!
We added three large marshmallows and a cavalcade of crumbled Graham crackers, I then got out my handy-dandy baker’s torch and toasted the marshmallows. Then I added two heaping scoops of vanilla ice cream and a drizzle of both caramel and chocolate sauce! YUP! That’s what we did and we got photo documentation because we know, if there’s no pics it never ever happened.
Get more brownie recipe ideas below:
And be sure to see how we used a variety of G.H. Cretors® Popped Corn in our Game Day Popcorn Bar!
Be sure to pin this brownie dessert to your Pinterest board: