Shamrock Shake Copycat Recipe
Oh my goodness– this Shamrock Shake Copycat Recipe is ah-mazing! I love this time of year because it reminds that I can score yummy Shamrock Shakes from McDonald’s!
If you don’t want to spend the money on shakes every day (like me, lol) then here’s an awesome Shamrock Shake Copycat recipe that you can use to make your own shakes at home!
- 2 C. vanilla ice cream
- 1 C. milk
- 1-2 drops of peppermint extract (start with 1 drop – it is very strong)
- 3-4 drop of green food coloring
- Whipped cream (optional)
- green & white sprinkles (optional)
- In a blender combine the 2 cups of vanilla ice cream, milk, peppermint extract and green food coloring. Blend until well mixed but mixture should still be thick like a milk shake. Do not over blend.
- Serve immediately. Makes 2 servings.
Latest posts by T Worthey (see all)
- 6 Great Things About ABC’s New Comedy The Mayor | My Interview with Bernard David Jones & Marcel Spears - October 17, 2017
- I Walked The Thor Ragnarok Red Carpet Premiere; here’s what I experienced! - October 16, 2017
- 8 Things You Need To Do Now To Prep For The Holidays - October 15, 2017