Get ready for National Margarita day with this Frozen Strawberry Margarita. This margarita is also great for summer parties, girl’s night out, or anytime a margarita is needed!
We’re getting ready to celebrate National Margarita Day with our Strawberry Margarita. Not that we need to wait for a special day to drink a margarita, we’re always up for a good time with one of these! Recently, I shared 5 easy cocktails you can make using your kid’s drinks, with the Strawberry Margarita being one of them. I think this cocktail is our favorite one because who doesn’t like a mule-kicking strong and delicious frozen margarita? Do you know that the content of a single Capri Sun is perfect for a single serving cocktail of this magnitude? We took lots of ice, seven fresh strawberries, along with a drizzle of Torani Strawberry syrup, and the juice from a single juice pouch. We put it all in a blender and gave it several quick pulses and BOO-YAH! Oh, and don’t forget the sugar rim, no salt here because kids keep our blood pressure nice and high!
How To Make A Strawberry Margarita
- 1 oz 1800 Blanco Tequila
- 1 Capri Sun Juice pouch (You can use any fruit flavor.)
- 7 fresh Strawberries
- 1.5 oz Strawberry syrup
- 1.5 cup crushed ice
- a sprig of fresh mint
- Granulated sugar for rim of the glass
- In a blender, add ice, strawberries, strawberry simple syrup, the juice from a single Capri Sun Juice pouch, secure the lid and pulse.
- Place a small amount of sugar on a plate and run a wedge of strawberry around the rim of the glass, dredge the rim through the sugar.
- Pour the Frozen Capri Sun + Strawberry Margarita into the sugar-rimmed Margarita glass.
- Repeat as necessary.
If you’re a fan of margaritas, here are a few more you should try: