Margaritas are such a fun drink! This cherry margarita recipe is made with a good brand of tequila, cherry syrup, and a few other key ingredients you need to make a margarita. Grab the recipe down below!
Ingredients for a tequila cherry margarita
- 1 1/2 ounce tequila
- 2-ounces cherry syrup
- 1-ounce fresh lime juice
- 1 1/2 crushed ice
- margarita salt
Directions on making a cherry margarita
- Into a blender add ice, tequila, cherry syrup, and fresh lime juice.
- Blend until the ice resembles slush ice.
- Rub a slice of lime around the rim of a serving glass.
- Tip and twist the rim of the glass into a tub of margarita salt.
- Pour the margarita into the glass.
- Garnish with a stemmed cherry and a wedge of lime.