Summer Games & Activities To Try This Year
Ah Summer! A time where Parents pull all their hair out and the kids run crazy.
Wait.. that’s probably just at my house! LOL
However, if you’re like me- you want to keep the kids busy. Sometimes I give them “busy work” aka leave Mom alone.
Then there are the times I become the perfect Pinterest Mom aka June Cleaver and actually do fun activities with my kids. (insert a ton of sarcasm here)
Although it can be nice to catch up and spend quality time with your children, it can also be stressful trying to find different things for your children to enjoy. Here’s how you can become the perfect Mom like me….. (yeah, right!)
Check out this round of awesome Summer Games & activities that you and your kids will enjoy doing together! Pick a few and come back and let me know which ones you tried out!
10 Summer Games & Activities to try this year:
- Rain Cloud in a Jar ~Parenting Chaos
- Making Terrariums with Betta Fish ~We Know Stuff
- DIY How to Make Sponge Bombs ~Stockpiling Moms
- 5 Night Games Using Glow Sticks ~Premeditated Leftovers
- Homemade Super Bubble Recipe ~Grocery Shop for FREE!!
- 200 Free Summer Activities for Kids ~The Jenny Evolution
- How to Tie Dye T-Shirts with Sugar ~Stockpiling Moms
- DIY Pool Cards ~Parenting Chaos
- A Dinosaur Egg Ice Smash! ~A House Full of Sunshine
- Pet Rock Tic-Tac-Toe ~One Creative Mommy
Be sure to take a moment to subscribe to our blog to get more fun and awesome “worthiness!”