Get ready to celebrate the Fourth of July with these awesome 4th of July Drink Ideas. From kid-friendly patriotic drinks to red, white, and blue mocktails and cocktail ideas.
40+ 4th of July Drink Ideas | Kid-Friendly & Dranky Drank Ideas
Are you looking for a little something to spruce up your 4th of July? These drinks are totally patriotic and perfect for any holiday party at home or elsewhere. We have a mix of alcoholic and non-alcoholic drink ideas for you to test out this Fourth of July.
Our Red, White & Boom Firecracker Cocktail is our new summertime fling. And why not? It’s got great color, it tastes so good and it is very patriotic. Cheers! Red, White & BOOM Firecracker Cocktail
And here’s one that our boys absolutely LOVE: Captain American Drink- celebrate the Red, White, and Blue!
Our Sweet Star-Spangled Margarita is a favorite around here.
Our newest patriotic cocktail is our red + blueberry vodka cocktail!
So let’s get this party started with over 30 different drink ideas that are perfect for Memorial Day weekend or the 4th of July weekend.
40+ 4th of July Drink Ideas
How about some food ideas to go along with your #drankydrank for the fourth of July?
Here are a few patriotic food ideas to keep in mind:
- Patriotic Rice Krispie Pops (Daily Leisure)
- Patriotic Popcorn Balls (Thrifty Jinxy)
- Red, White, and Blue Trifle (Baking Beauty)
- Patriotic Tic Tacks (A Dose of Paige)
- Patriotic Firecracker Dipped Pretzel Rods (Texas Type A Mom)
- Chocolate Strawberry Shortcake (Sarah Titus)
- 4th of July Dessert Recipes (Family Frugal Fun)
- Red, White, and Blue Fruit Tart (Hezzi-D’s)
- Red, White, and Blue Puree Shooter (Little Miss Celebration)
- Red, White and Blue Ice Cream & Brownie Parfaits
Find more great ideas for the 4th of July: