Simple, yet delicious is what we’re whipping up and serving as a party appetizer: Chicken Salad Deviled Eggs. We’re sharing how to make chicken salad paired with deviled eggs. You can find the recipe down below, and plan to serve this chicken recipe at your next gathering!
Chicken Salad Deviled Eggs
The holidays, game day, or hosting a party requires you to pull together some pretty amazing appetizers. Well, with our Chicken Salad Deviled Eggs, these are as delicious as they are easy to make.
What are you waiting for? Serve these savory deviled eggs along with glasses of ice-cold Coke, and your guests will feel just a little a bit spoiled.
How to make Chicken Salad Deviled Eggs
- 6 hard-boiled eggs
- 1 1/2 cups rotisserie chicken meat
- 3 tablespoons mayo
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Old Bay seasoning
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1/3 cup walnuts, chopped
- 1/3 cup golden raisins
- 1/8 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 small onion, diced
- 2 ripe plums, sliced thin
- 1 rib celery, sliced thin
- 1 carrot, sliced thin
- micro greens
Directions on making Chicken Salad
- Boil six (6) eggs and cool them in ice water and peel. Using a very sharp knife cut the eggs in half and remove the yolks.
- Place the egg yolks into a bowl of a food processor along with the rotisserie chicken meat.
- Add the mayo, Old Bay seasoning, garlic cloves, walnuts, golden raisins, sea salt, onion, and extra virgin olive oil into the bowl of food processor.
- Pulse the mixture until the mixture is just smooth.
- Spoon a tablespoon of the chicken salad into the half slices of egg white and garnish with a slice of plum, carrot, celery, then top with fresh micro greens to finish.
Tips on prepping ahead for your party
We love to entertain, and one of the ways we can quickly serve several dishes at our parties is by planning ahead. Also, when you can prep and make a few dishes ahead of time, that cuts down on the rushing around the day of your get-together. With our chicken salad recipe, you can make it ahead of time, 1-2 days before your gathering. Then the night before your party, or early the next morning, assemble your chicken salad into deviled eggs and place them back into the fridge.
Need a few more party ideas? We’ve got you covered with some ideas down below: