Get ready for Easter with our Blue Sunday Cocktail. Made with gin, Blanc de Bleu Sparkling Wine, and a few other ingredients. This whimsical, yummy, and very blue cocktail will be perfect to serve for Easter dinner or a Spring brunch. Bottoms up!
Easter Cocktail Idea | Blue Sunday Cocktail
Easter is next Sunday, and entertaining guests is going to be essential. Often, we have the main course and sides down pat, but what about the cocktails? Having a beautiful ready to serve cocktail is a great way to both delight and surprise guests. Plus, cocktails are a nice touch to the elegance of Easter Sunday dinner, know what I’m saying?
Easter Blue Cocktail
We developed our Blue Sunday Cocktail with Easter entertainment in mind. It’s a lovely shade of pastel blue, it’s a little sweet, loaded with lots of fizzy bubbles, and its got the kick of quality gin. I mean, what’s not to love about this gorgeous cocktail? Your guests will adore this wonderfully refreshing little number. So make sure you have everything you’ll need to make more.
Blue Sparkling Wine for the win!
Have you ever tried Blanc de Bleu sparking wines? This is a dazzling dry and crisp Cuvée Mousseux with a lower alcohol content due to harvested grapes with a lower sugar count. It works well in this wine cocktail for its adorable color as well its rich flavor and lightness. And FYI, they also make a pink Blanc de Rosé. So if you’re thinking what I am thinking, you can have both pink and blue colored wine cocktails. Talk about Easter color-coordinated cocktail perfection!
This is a premium California sparkling wine with an added hint of fresh blueberries. Delicate, dry and crisp, it is the perfect accompaniment for all of your memorable moments. Vividly pasteled, Blanc de Bleu offers seductive flavors and a fresh aromatic effervescence showcased in a bottle that dazzles the imagination.
You’ll be the hostess with the mostess when you offer your friends and family this memorable and palate-pleasing sparkling-wine cocktail; it’s just right for Easter entertaining
Cheers! From, The Wortheys. Happy Easter entertaining!
The Blue Sunday Cocktail
Ingredients needed to make a blue cocktail
- 2 ounces Blanc de Bleu Sparkling Wine
- 1 1/2 ounces quality gin
- 1/2 ounce citrus tonic water
- 1-ounce orange curacao
- 1-2 dashes citrus Angostura bitters
- Lemon peel
Directions on making a blue cocktail
1. Into a cocktail shaker add gin, orange curacao, bitters, and ice.
2. Secure the lid and shake vigorously for 30 seconds.
3. Strain in serving glass and top with Blanc de Bleu Sparkling wine and a half-ounce of citrus tonic water and give it a couple of swirls.
4. Garnish with a lemon peel.
- 2 ounces Blanc de Bleu Sparkling Wine1
- 1/2 ounces quality gin
- 1/2 ounce citrus tonic water
- 1- ounce orange curacao1-2 dashes citrus Angostura bittersLemon peelIce
- 1. Into a cocktail shaker add gin, orange curacao, bitters, and ice.
- 2. Secure the lid and shake vigorously for 30 seconds.
- 3. Strain in serving glass and top with Blanc de Bleu Sparkling wine and a half-ounce of citrus tonic water and give it a couple of swirls.
- 4. Garnish with a lemon peel.
- 5. Serve.