Try our and light and refreshing cocktail, perfect for a girl’s night out or in. Grab the recipe for our Peach & Guava Lemonade Punch Cocktail.
Peach & Guava Lemonade Punch
I love summer! And really, what’s not to love about endless sunshine, rolling blue skies and something cold and delicious to sip on in your hand? So, let’s play bartender, take out the cocktail shaker and jigger, because we’re going to get our mixology on and poppin’. Now, in my opinion, perfect warm weather cocktails have lots of ice, exotic fresh fruit flavors and just enough “adult piquancy” to make everyting is irie mon! With our bracing and utterly sumptuous Peach & Guava Lemonade Punch, we think we hit the mark. The recipe below makes two cocktails, because sharing is caring, and too, who wants to drink this beautiful mélange cocktail alone? Not I! Cheers!
- 1 Tablespoon Pink Lemonade Mix
- 8 ounces Guava Nectar
- 2 ounce Kinky Pink Liqueur
- 2 1/2 Ounces Svedka Peach Vodka
- Paloma Wedge
- Add Pink Lemonade Mix, Guava Nectar, Kinky Pink and Svedka Peach Vodka in a cocktail shaker.
- Secure top and shake for 30 seconds.
- Strain slowly over the back of a tablespoon over crushed ice.
- Garnish with a Paloma Wedge
Drink responsibly, and never drink and drive
Be sure to pin this to your cocktail board!