Easy Halloween Treat: Witch’s Brooms
Have fun this Halloween by taking it light. The kids and party guests will love this easy snack that only takes a few minutes of your time and ingredients! Plus you can use the pretzels from the Pretzel Bones snack to help create this easy look.
I am a busy Mom on the go to three boys. I don’t have time to pour a ton of time and creativity into the treats. However, I want that look that I had some creativity instead of picking up a box of cookies from Meijer! LOL So this easy Halloween recipe for Reese’s Witch’s Brooms gives me creativity, ease and a BIG time saver!
INGREDIENTS for Witch’s Brooms
- 20 Reese’s Miniatures
- 20 Pretzel Sticks
- 1/4 cup Fall-colored Candy Melting Chips (Red, Orange or Green)
DIRECTIONS for Witch’s Brooms
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper
- Melt fall colored candy by heating in microwave for 45 seconds, stirring and repeating until melted and smooth.
- Dip 1/4″ of pretzel into melted candy.
- Insert pretzel stick into bottom of Reese’s cup and place on prepared pan.
- Place in refrigerator for 10 minutes to set up.
Want more EASY Halloween Treats? Before go be sure to subscribe to our newsletter so you don’t miss a thing. And two, check out some of these awesome ideas below: