It’s Halloween time and here’s an easy Halloween treat to try. Make edible Witch’s Brooms out of Reese Peanut Cups and Pretzels. You just need a few ingredients to create this fun kid-friendly Halloween treat. Get the instructions down below.
Easy Halloween Treat: Witch’s Brooms
Have fun this Halloween by taking it lightly. The kids and party guests will love this easy snack that only takes a few minutes of your time and ingredients! Plus you can use the pretzels from the Pretzel Bones treat to help create this easy look.
I am a busy Mom on the go to three boys. I don’t have time to pour a ton of time and creativity into the treats. However, I want that look that I had some creativity instead of picking up a box of cookies from the store. So this Halloween recipe for Reese’s Witch’s Brooms gives me creativity, ease and a BIG time saver!
Ingredients for Witch’s Brooms Halloween Treat
- 20 Reese’s Miniatures
- 20 Pretzel Sticks
- 1/4 cup Fall-colored Candy Melting Chips (Red, Orange or Green)
How to make Witch’s Brooms with Reese’s Candy
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper
- Melt fall colored candy by heating in the microwave for 45 seconds, stirring and repeating until melted and smooth.
- Dip 1/4″ of pretzel into melted candy.
- Insert a pretzel stick into the bottom of Reese’s cup and place on prepared pan.
- Place in refrigerator for 10 minutes to set up.
Want more EASY Kid Halloween Treats?
- Halloween Treat: Monster Cookie Dip
- Halloween Treat: Monster Munch
- Halloween Cupcakes | Ghost Cupcakes
- Kid-Friendly Halloween Drink: Green Apple Cider Lemonade