Do you plan to celebrate Mardi Gras this year? Even if you have no plans to be where all the action will be happening in NOLA, you can still create your own Mardi Gras party.
First, check out my Give Me Beads Tree to put a creative spin on using your beads as part of your decorations.
Then, read my Mardi Gras Table Decor idea to give you some tips on how to decorate your party area.
Finally, check out this list of fun & festive Mardi Gras recipes that you can try this year!
20 Fun & Festive Mardi Gras Recipes
- Shrimp Etouffee from Grandbaby Cakes
- Passion Fruit Hurricane From Spicy Southern Kitchen
- Homemade Beignets from Spicy Southern Kitchen
- Cajun Mardi Gras Shrimp from Creole Contessa
- Mardi Gras King Cake from Amy in the Kitchen
- King Cake Cheese Ball from Dip Recipe Creations
- King Cake Fries from Glazed and Confused
- King Cake Donuts from Hummingbird High
- Mardi Gras Dirty Rice with Red Beans from Curry and Comfort
- One Pot Jambalaya from Keys to the Cucina
- Mini Cinnamon Roll King Cakes from Bake Love Give
- Creole Pot Pie from Grandbaby Cakes
- Muffuletta Pinwheels from Tablespoon
- Mardi Gras Smoothies from Living Well Kitchen
- Chicken and Andouille Sausage from How to Feed a Loon
- Shrimp Po’ Boy with Remoulade Sauce from Daily Squeeze
- Bananas Foster French Toast from Two in the Kitchen
- Bananas Foster Crepes from Cooking for Keeps
- Bananas Foster Cupcakes from Culinary Couture
- Creole Shrimp and Grits from Brown Eyed Baker
- Mardi Gras Cookies from 1 Fine Cookie
Have fun! If you do plan a Mardi Gras party take pictures and come back and share them with me!