Don’t miss out on these family fun Advent Activities! There are so many great things that you can do during this holiday time! In this post, you’ll get a free printable of Activity Advent Calendar for Families! There are so many fun ways that you can celebrate the holiday every single day.
Activity Advent Calendar For Families
Did you know the month of December is the perfect time to work on your family bonding? All of these Advent Calendar Activities are family-friendly and so much fun!
Just when you thought you had run out of ideas for spending time together, along comes this list of great options. And the best part? You only need to print off this calendar and mark through them as you go through them! It’s as simple as that!
What fun activities are included in this family advent calendar?
I’m so glad you asked! As you can see from the image below, there is something fun listed for every day of the month. (and don’t worry if you’re starting midway through, just hop it and go from there or squeeze in a couple each day!)
Some fun activities to do during the holiday season:
- Make Christmas Cards.
- Have fun with Elf on the shelf. Check out some fun + easy Elf on the Shelf ideas, including this new 2020 quarantine list of ideas.
- Do Christmas mad libs.
- Make a snowglobe.
- Invent Crazy hot chocolate recipes, or just use a few we have on the blog, including this big roundup of hot chocolate recipes.
- Have a Christmas song dance party.
- Bake cookies. Cookie recipes to try: Cranberry + White Chocolate Toffee Cookies, Loaded Oatmeal Raisin Cookies Recipe, 40+ of the Best No-Bake Christmas Cookies to Make.
- Write letters to Santa.
- Decorate the tree.
- Make decorations.
- Hand out candy canes.
- Make a paper garland.
- Make a gingerbread house or a gingerbread grazing board.
- Donate a gift.
- Take a family photo in Christmas sweaters.
- Make marshmallow snowmen.
- Have a Christmas party.
- Visit Santa.
- Go look at Christmas Lights. Use this free printable to help you hunt down the best Christmas lights.
- Read a Christmas story.
- Hang stockings.
- Watch Christmas movies. Check out some of our favorite Christmas movies and get ideas: Christmas Movies on Netflix in 2020, Christmas Movie Countdown.
- Make reindeer cookies.
- Leave out milk and cookies for Santa.
See how easy it is to do one or more of these fun activities every single day?! They lead up to Christmas and are so simple to do!
And if you’re not entirely sure that you want to do these activities that are listed, just print out this blank calendar and add your fun advent activities instead!
As long as you’re having fun and making memories together as a family, you can’t go wrong with any of your choices! You can print this family-friendly activity down below.
Don’t stop with the Christmas fun! There are still so many days left that you can squeeze it all in- get more ideas down below.