Are you looking for a simple and easy idea using Rae Dunn items? Then check out this Rae Dunn Fall Display Idea I put together, and you can do the same!
Happy Fall! | Rae Dunn Fall Display Idea
It’s the most wonderful time of the year…
No, I’m not talking about Christmas (yet), but I’m talking about Fall, Y’all!! Fall is one of my favorite seasons of the year and for so many reasons.
Sweater weather and boots. I love being able to wear chunky sweaters and scarves, long, thick, and super comfy cardigans, and of course, tall brown boots.
Apple Cider, Donuts, and maybe Pumpkin Spice. I’ll be the first to admit; I am not an all things pumpkin fan. However, Derrick made this super delicious spicy pumpkin hummus that I kinda fell in love with and want to eat it all the time now. And while I don’t care for all that pumpkin, I looove apple cider and donuts. We also enjoy going to the apple orchard as a family, and Uncle John’s is one of our favorite local places to go. Do you have a favorite local apple orchard your family visits this time of the year? I bet you do.
Fall brings changes and routine. Fall also means school is back in session, as well as getting back to a routine. Of course, I love the summer months, those long, carefree days and warm summer nights. But, our family thrives best with routine, and Fall brings back to a regular, more productive schedule. For me, Fall also means changes. By this point in the year, I have learned a lot about myself and made some changes and improvements.
Fall means a change of decor. I love to decorate for each season, and it seems like I’m running a marathon starting with Fall decor leading up to Christmas decor. This year, I’ve incorporated a bit of my obsessive love for Rae Dunn into my decorations.
How to decorate for Fall with Rae Dunn items
I’m sharing how I put together Fall decor using Rae Dunn items. Yes, I have a Rae Dunn obsession, but I’m trying to curb it. I may need to go to rehab, but I wanna be like Amy Winehouse and say, “no, no, no!” LOL
So here’s how I put together a simple fall decor idea.
- First, I picked out a white rustic type tray picked up from Hobby Lobby a few years ago.
- Since black and white buffalo plaid is a hot decor trend this year, I had to toss in a little of that. I used a buffalo cloth napkin to cover part of the white tray.
- Next, I added a white wood pumpkin stand picked up from Home Goods and placed it towards the back of the try.
- From there, I added pieces until I liked how it all looked together. I used a fall gnome, greenery, pastel pumpkins, and Rae Dunn pieces to finish this look.
- The pumpkins were picked up from Target, and the Rae Dunn items came from Home Goods, Marshalls, and TJ Maxx.
- The adorable gnome was purchased from Marshall’s.
- The black and white buffalo pumpkins were purchased at Hobby Lobby.
I made the Sweater Weather coffee mug using my Cricut. Surprised, huh? It’s pretty close. Since it can be hard to find Rae Dunn products, I have started to make my own Rae Dunn mugs and sayings.
I also added a little greenery to my basket full of mugs! I also put the Rae Dunn Halloween mugs and the Rae Dunn Fall mugs on top.
This tiered tray was simple to bring together. Using the little white houses you can find at Target, more pumpkins picked up from Target’s $1 spot, along with Rae Dunn Fall mugs and greenery, this tiered fall tray is so fun!
On my dining room table, I added a small tray, filled it with Rae Dunn mixing bowls, more pumpkins, greenery, and a velvet pumpkin (Hobby Lobby); this adds a nice touch to my Fall Rae Dunn theme.
I love these pumpkins! And the Black Rae Dunn Halloween mugs are a nice way to break up all the white/cream colors.
How are you decorating for Fall? Drop me a line and let me know!