Whether you are a football, basketball, hockey or baseball fan – you know how important a good game day party is! Yes, the game on TV is important but so is the food being served. You just can’t have a good party without good food! I rounded up some easy game day appetizers you might want to serve at your next game day party.
10 Easy Game Day Appetizers
1. Parmesan Chicken Strips – Finger foods are a popular treat at any game day party. This recipe is quick and easy to make!
2. Fresh Peach Salsa – A good salsa is a must at any party. But why not try something new this time? This peach salsa look refreshing and pretty tasty.
3. Salad Bar Party – This sounds like a pretty great idea and a great way to serve some healthy food at your game day party!
4. BBQ Chicken Nachos – Just about everyone loves nachos and I have no doubt these will be a hit. You can really get creative and play around with your toppings.
5. Cheeseburger Poppers – Want to serve burgers without the hassle of barbecuing? This might be the recipe for you.
6. Tortilla Pinwheels – Pinwheels are a great dish to serve at any party. You can use the recipe listed or come up with your own creation! Men, women and children will love snacking on tortilla pinwheels.
7. Wrapped Meatballs – Meatballs are always a hit at game day parties, this recipe takes it up a notch.
8. Hot Artichoke Dip – Having a variety of dips is an easy way to make sure your guests are happy. This dip looks simple to make and it will be a hit with people who like a little spice.
9. Pantry Salsa – This is an easy salsa to make and you can create it on any budget!
10. Mini Taco Salad – If you don’t want to go through all the work of creating a huge dinner, try mini taco salads.
What is your go to game day recipe?
Be sure to check out more delicious recipes and ideas in our Recipe section!
If you need more ideas, here’s a few more I like: